"Shift it Shift it" wins funniest youtube video at LA Web Awards!
Congratulations guys!!Source: rhettandlink
I interrupt your dash scrolling to bring you an important message.
There are many weighty decisions you must make in life, like:
- who you’re gonna marry.
- What you’re gonna do for a living?
- Boxers or briefs… or commando.
And listen, you’re gonna make mistakes:
- you might invest your life savings in dehydrated water
- you might forget whether ‘prohibited’ means you can do it or you can’t do it
- you might ask a non pregnant woman if she’s pregnant.
that’s okay. you’ll recover.
But just make sure you get this one, most important, course-of-your-life-altering choice RIGHT:
YouTube’s automatic closed captioning tool should be great for the hearing impaired, but it’s rarely accurate. Sometimes, it’s far from it. No matter. For Internet comedy duo Rhett and Link, it’s fodder for their hilarious web videos. Their latest video highlights the failed captioning for Taylor Swift’s “I Knew You Were Trouble.” Tweens go crazy.